preface


ba&sh silk ruffle shirt| topshop jeans| a.p.c. navy jumper| orla kiely bag| topshop loafers and ring

I was looking for quite sometime now for a white shirt with a ruffle neck, a bit elizabethan,a bit 60s pyschedelic city chic. Well, I found it in the form of a silk ba&sh shirt. I love ba&sh, I think they have some interesting and wearable things and the qualitiy is a plus too.

On a recent trip to the flea market I got myself some very pretty vintage german dishes; each one only costed 80 cents so I even got soup dishes ! 

I have been hooked on reality shows lately: work of art: the next great artist (the sucklord anyone? i love people who put a "the" before their name and talk of themselves using the third person) and face off, those are my favourites because I like the arty aspect in them. That's good entertainment, right?

8 comments:

Lindsay K said...

Love the china- it's gorgeous. What a find:)

Two Buttons said...

your ring is so lovely! i want it!
X jane

http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Alexandra said...

Love the Orla Kiely bag!

http://herribbonsandherbows.blogspot.co.uk/

Jess P said...

I love the floral china.

soniadeli.com said...

Lovely Joanna, as always. The whole look is beautiful and suits you perfectly. The blouse seems so delicate. I love the way it looks under the jumper. The bag is gorgeous too. Never paid too much attentiao to Orla Kiely handbags, but your picture is telling me that I must rethink this :)
The china was a great purchase. Dreamy!
Beijinhos*

Jenny said...

You have gorgeous skin!

surlespavesdeparis said...

Always fan your outfits!

Janelle Burger said...

sweet ring!

I started watching work of art but forgot all about it! argh! suck lord! how could i forget that guy, have you seen the whole season yet? i wonder who won this year. i think that show is a lot better than half of the reality competition shows out there.

 

© la [min-ya-'net] All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger